Vainglory Forums

Fed up with horrible teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by luv2killya » September 7, 2015 8:46am | Report
NA
Looking for guild or a few good teammates that play alot. Jungle/Lane
Krul/Saw/Taka/Glaive i prefer to play with

Im tier 3 now, but go back and forth from 3-5. Constantly getting AFKs or Trolls or players who have no clue what they're doing. To say its frustrating would be a understatement.

luv2killya
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 7, 2015 1:49pm | Report
I'll add you, same IGN.

I shift around the same ranks, 3-5. I can't say I know what I'm doing, especially when it's 3v3 stand-off of teams trying to bait 1 out of the brush. But I do know I'm tired of getting all the Leroy Jenkins in my teams. Just finished a game where our Koshka kept running ahead of my Catherine to initiate and generally getting into fights outnumbered.

Anyways I tend to add the patient players with good natural synergy gameplay, but the list is short and most are busy in games. Time to grow this list.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » September 9, 2015 6:35am | Report
Hey, I def feel you. I've only been winning casuals lately because I've been extremely lucky with experiences players. I'm also on the NA region. I'm best with Koshka in the jungle and Joule in lane or jungle. I'm waiting for Skye to be available to pay with glory, which will most likely be my sniper laner.

Anyway, I was bumped down to Tier 3 with unprepared teammates in a ranked match. I'm really just waiting for competent teammates to try ranked matches more often because I really can't stand when a teammate would prefer to go after minions rather than the opponent with I already initiated with Joule. It's quite frustrating.

I'll add you and maybe we could play a casual match as a trial run?
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cannibal54 » September 14, 2015 1:05pm | Report
I have same problem of joining solo que and finding bad teammates
I'm looking for players to play with add me and I'm down
Just message me when I'm online
IGN: cannibal54
Main: Catherine, Petal, skaarf
Working on: Celeste,
Region: NA

cannibal54
Quote | PM | +Rep by CbStrad » September 17, 2015 6:39pm | Report
Yeah, I'm in this boat too. Hard to do well when some douchenozzle keeps botching the plays. Feel free to message/add/whatevs

Same IGN

Main: Skye, Joule (They jungle like bosses), Catherine/Fortress, maybe Taka or Krul if I'm bored.

Working on: Ringo, Skaarf (please don't make me lane), Sometimes Koshka or Rona.

Tier: Somewhere between 3 gold and 4 silver

Region: NA

CbStrad
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperLethal » September 18, 2015 5:41pm | Report
Ohh god please add me.....

Ign: HyperLethal
Rank 3 gold.
Lev 20
Karma 20 good.
I main saw and am currently toying with Skye.

HyperLethal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved