Vainglory Forums

Fell from T5 Silver to T3 Silver, looking for people to rank back up with me.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LordTuesday » December 31, 2015 9:29am | Report
Pretty self-explanatory. Solo queue is probably the worst thing I've done to my rank. I get paired with afks, people who don't know what they're doing and Catherines who build WP. If anyone is willing to party up with me, add me at LordTuesday, I'm on the NA server. Also please post here so I know who you are. Thanks!

LordTuesday
Quote | PM | +Rep by Victory 101 » December 31, 2015 11:18am | Report
LOL i've seen a lot, but i've never seen WP Catherines. :P you should join a guild, you get rewards at the end of season and you don't have to solo que. :)

Victory 101
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » December 31, 2015 11:41am | Report
I added you.

My username is 6ixthTheory. I'm pretty good with lane/jungle Glaive, lane Joule, and lane Vox + Ringo.

Let's climb rank!
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Undermin3d » January 4, 2016 10:40am | Report
I'm sick and tired of playing Ranked Solo. They SEVERELY need to fix the ranking systems and especially the bans for AFK because it has literally been 3 matches IN A ROW with an AFK for my games. How the hell have any of you got out of the lower tiers with this ridiculousness going on?

Anyhow onto the point, NA server Undermin3d is my IGN and I main Roam with Ardan/Catherine or Jungle with Koshka or Lane with Adagio/Kestrel. I'm desperately looking for players to group up with so I can grind out of this hell hole of low tier that I'm stuck in. I play primarily late evenings like 10pm and later CST but Sundays and Especially Mondays I'm off work and can play about all day.

tl;dr if you don't go afk have an IQ of over 50 and know how to focus the carries instead of the Roam add me so we can play some ranked games.

Undermin3d
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 4, 2016 12:02pm | Report
People have got out of lower tiers by immense carrying or playing with friends.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSc3neGuy » January 5, 2016 2:54am | Report
Undermin3d wrote:

I'm sick and tired of playing Ranked Solo. They SEVERELY need to fix the ranking systems and especially the bans for AFK because it has literally been 3 matches IN A ROW with an AFK for my games. How the hell have any of you got out of the lower tiers with this ridiculousness going on?

Anyhow onto the point, NA server Undermin3d is my IGN and I main Roam with Ardan/Catherine or Jungle with Koshka or Lane with Adagio/Kestrel. I'm desperately looking for players to group up with so I can grind out of this hell hole of low tier that I'm stuck in. I play primarily late evenings like 10pm and later CST but Sundays and Especially Mondays I'm off work and can play about all day.

tl;dr if you don't go afk have an IQ of over 50 and know how to focus the carries instead of the Roam add me so we can play some ranked games.

You don't get out by yourself unless you're a carry-capable char like Celeste :)

I've been around Gold T3 for past 4 weeks now, reaching one away from T4, then get set back by guys that sit at spawn and ping ?'s all over the place and laughing emote alot and people that don't know how to play and just go to turret solo or Kraken solo.

That's why I decided to make my own Clan recently. One that is gonna have members that are on around the clock, so you always have people to play with and rank the clan up for higher payouts :)

ThatSc3neGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drag151 » January 6, 2016 5:28pm | Report
Hello, I am really trying to rank up and find some people who actually play. I too am tired of the BS people going AFK or not playing as a team. Ill add you tonight. I play a lot at night after 10ish EST. I like to play support, but i am very open to all positions.

Drag151

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved