Vainglory Forums

Former Pro Team Application

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrKarnage » August 21, 2016 5:57pm | Report
Name: Tyler "Karnage" Felder
Exeperience: Former owner of Outlaw eSports, competed four years in a row on the World Cyber Games circuit, I've been featured on two different tv shows both international channels. I've competed from 2007-2015 then took a break to start my own organization I sold it and decided to start competing again. I was gold in hots and was part of TeaM FeaR for three of the Call of Duty series.

I started playing VainGlory around 6 hours a day now moving up to 9 a day this week to catch up in preparation for next season I don't have an insane rank at this moment but I will very shortly. I'm looking for an established team or a team that has had actual lan experience players not just online tournaments. I can travel and have the exspenses to pay for travel if necessary. I have open availability so I can practice at anytime.

If you wish to contact me over email my address is [email protected]

MrKarnage

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved