Vainglory Forums

Friends?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by dinkySHINXkitten » May 26, 2016 9:30am | Report
Hello there, my IGN is dinkySHINXkitten. I began around a week ago and am a lvl 7. I don't play 24/7 but I play for good amounts of time each day. I started this thread since I want to meet more people who enjoy playing this game and would be willing to help me learn and improve. I have Discord, Skype, and TeamSpeak. I could even get Curse if that's what you prefer. If you're interested in creating everlasting, great friendships, add me, message me, or reply to this thread. As you can see I'm pretty noobish and weird,and a bonus: lack salt. I'm pretty sarcastic at certain times and can be a complete smart*** (the good kind, not too bad). If you don't mind all of my character defects and would love to laugh, be awkward, and have fun, LOVE ME AND BE MY FRIEND. <--- Oh, I'm also a bit meme-ish in personality. I'm pretty sure you'll understand what that means when you talk to me. Anyways, good bye :)

P.S. NA Server

dinkySHINXkitten
Quote | PM | +Rep by Far_Watch » May 26, 2016 6:56pm | Report
Hey! Addd derpy_gamer to skype! I'd love to play with you! ^u^

Far_Watch
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » May 29, 2016 11:14pm | Report
Hey, friend, how you doin? I'd love to add you as a friend and play with ye. I can definitely offer some advice if you want, most of it will be unproven theories, but hey, advice, eh? Anyways, my info in down there. I do have a Discord account, but I have no clue how to work it. If you want to find me and add me to a chat or do Curse, I'm easy. Whatever's best for you.

VG IGN: Shundo
Curse IGN: Shundo_Raud
Discord IGN: Shundo
Discord #: #3927

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by dinkySHINXkitten » May 30, 2016 12:39pm | Report
anthariksha wrote:

Hello everyone add me anthariksha

I tried to add you but you're not in my region :(

dinkySHINXkitten

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved