Vainglory Forums

Getting sick of getting into teams where everyone wants to run Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by XxHelmkillerxX » May 22, 2015 11:54am | Report
I'm decent at this game and i'm looking for some people to show me how to play like a pro but I keep getting into teams With people all wanting to play the same hero pls reply
IGN:Helmkiller
Main:Koshka
I honestly suck with every other hero I'm trying to save up for vox but as I said keep getting teamed up with people all wanting the same role pls HELP ME

XxHelmkillerxX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Earl34 » May 25, 2015 12:17am | Report
Hey man, I can offer you some assistance. My VG gamer tag is Earl34. I can help with whatever, this game is great and I feel like I have a wealth of knowledge for anyone who wants to learn. Hit me up and we will join up!
Main Heroes: Skarff, Ringo, Ardan, Catherine, Glaive, Celeste, Phinn, Vox.
Wins: 676
Captain of Kamikaze Pirates
Our guild is open to anyone. Invitation is needed.

Earl34
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zarnubis » May 28, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Im ki da new (been playin for 4 days str8 and i understand how u feel.
My main is celeste.
IGN: KakTekAk
I also play with Skype for full coordination.
I will add u guys

Zarnubis
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingKush » June 6, 2015 1:44pm | Report
Add me Kingkush. I play with saw taka as main and Celeste I'm pretty good at but squishy

KingKush
Quote | PM | +Rep by XxHelmkillerxX » June 17, 2015 2:01am | Report
I apologise for not checking my post if you still play vainglory I've sent you all friend requests And would be happy to play with any of you

XxHelmkillerxX
Quote | PM | +Rep by TEDDE » June 19, 2015 12:27pm | Report
I'm not mlg pro 360 no scope but I do have a strategy lmao. I actually just finished up a game where the other two players only ran the jungle unless I spammed the warning button in the lane. We did end up winning, but I didn't ever have any backup for myself. Especially since my main this week is Ardan and he's the protector type. Not the warrior type. So it does get a bit annoying.

Hit me up if you want to talk about strategy c:

I've had experience with Skaarf, SAW, Joule, and Ardan. A little bit of Catherine.

IGN: TEDDE
Hardcore Ardan player andnobodycantellyouotherwisecoughcough.

IGN: TEDDE

TEDDE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved