Vainglory Forums

Godly player looking for team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shinjitzu » June 9, 2018 7:28am | Report
Hi guys, my game name is shinjitzu
Im looking for a team, either making one with those who are interested or already had one and looking for new members.

Im kinda godly, if not one of the best players in vg. You can check my vids on youtube or play with me to test my intelligence. I am extremely smart (Einstein smart) so dont be scared or jealous. I can help you grow and i would like to grow as well. Tho im not joining anyone tho or would make team with anyone. I would like to test ur skills and intelligence as well.

In soloQ, either ppl feel too hurt that someone this intelligent exists and they left game, or too envy they lose on purpose or ended up watch me play. They get too surprised to see such a person exists.

Im looking for ppl who can put away your competition and envy, who know that to get to the very very top you gotta be with great people, smart people. I want ppl who would not shake when they meet strong opponents but find themselves thrilled in moment and grow and support ur team. I want men who would trust and fight along side with each other. I want to get there and battle against people who find thrills in battles, the ppl at the top top.

If this is you, amd you want this. Add me or reply.
Discord: shinjitzu#8112

Shinjitzu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shinjitzu » June 22, 2018 7:29am | Report
Bump. Im sick of these sick minded ppl in soloQ. I think one of these guys gonna go get an ar 15 and shoot up hs kids. I need a team. Someone nice, asians are better

Shinjitzu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Preyous » August 6, 2018 5:41pm | Report
Well, I am a captain main, currently my highest rank is Credible Threat Silver. My region is NA, ign is Preyous. I hope we will become the greatest.

Preyous

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved