Vainglory Forums

Good Player looking for Good Guild and Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingsweezy » July 30, 2018 4:08pm | Report
Hi guys, im looking for an active guild and team to rank up with..im a very dedicated player and versatile, I've been playing this game since 2015, also i play a lot of heroes well, mostly carry or jungle.. dont play captain much.. im chill and most times carry my team in solo queue but keeps getting harder the more i level up.. i got to tier 7 gold but crashed down to tier 6 due to too many noobs on solo.. either a useless captain or a stupid jungler.. its just soo frustrating when u do all ur best and get over 20kills and still lose the game.. So my friend advised me to look for a good guild and always play in team or i will never rank up.. That is why im here.. I am in EU region and play mostly at evening..

iGN: P0E ( P, zero , E )

thanks..

Kingsweezy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved