Vainglory Forums

Guest Guild (Mature, Fun, NON-Competitive)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chachie » March 15, 2016 3:34pm | Report
NORTH AMERICA

Hello all.....
Let me to you a little about myself before I get started ... well, it all started at a college party, University of Texas dorms to be exact! It is where my dad approached my mother. He was too drunk to realize how beautiful my mom was, with beer goggles equipped he approached her with no shame. Wait.. thats too far back.
Hey guys, my name is Chachie (Chach for short). I'm currently a leading official in our competitive guild Apocalypse. I'm 28 years old, laid back, chill, and a gamer of course. I have 2 super awesome kids a 2 yr. old girl and 4 yr. old boy (almost 5). I stream every now and than with my guild on Twitch. You can find me @chachied69

Summary of Guest Guild
Most of you "veteran" players know how harder it seems to join guilds now that MOST are competitive, and loss touch of the "FUN" side of the game. Everyone wants to be in VGL, and I don't blame them. But, I'm not AS good at the moment for all that. So, for the time being I figured why not start a guild initially for FUN purposes only. If you want to get back in touch with your competitive side, by all means stick with your competitive guild! YES, you're allowed to be in another guild without my care... My intentions and purpose for this guild is for those guys ALWAYS stuck solo q, whether it be casual or ranked. It's to give them other options rather than a SUPER SERIOUS match 24/7. Also, bring them to a party instead of playing alone, since there isn't a quota for your new account to become anything besides a fame grinder/fun account.. losing or winning will mean nothing. So your chances of having someone to play with are higher!
To explain the above, a lot of higher tier, don't want to play with lower tier, or even specific players just CAUSE. They don't feel safe, elo loss, etc.

Requirements
1. First and foremost, you must create a new VG account! That being said, you CAN'T change the name of your account. It MUST stay as "guest_44456565"
2. You must be over the ages of 17+
3. You must not take the game SERIOUS when switching over to our guild (if you're in 2 guilds on your main account). Defeats the purpose, be prepared for fun casuals, trolls, mini-games, etc.
4. You MUST have Discord. A lot of people don't take this serious and join guilds regardless of the recommendation. But, not here, whether you're a squeaker or not. We don't judge. We may clown and roast ya butt. It goes both ways though, it's all fun and games.
5. Last but not least you must have KiK. As above for discord, this is a MUST as well. You can't join without messaging me on KiK and talking to me on discord.
Kik Username : ChachieD69
IG (For this guild ) : Guest_723772790

And that is all... nothing big or major.

Chachie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved