Vainglory Forums

Guild: Anbu Rose ops recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Naizothegawd » February 19, 2019 6:30am | Report
Hey guys Naizo here just letting you all know the requirements to join The anbu:) 1: we are on NA server so if you are EU or any other please dont reply to this. 2. Must be at least tier 4 and up if you are a rookie or on alt account we will run scrim to see if you can join. 3.(IMPORTANT) You must be active if you are inactive for 3+ days without notice you will get the boot sorry but nobody is safe. 4. when applying must list roles from which is best and not so great we will work with you/also include hero for role and wp or cp.

We are an active guild looking to get to the pros and go to e-sports if you feel your skills are up to par and you have something to prove please join us:)
Naizo The Gawd

Naizothegawd
Quote | PM | +Rep by jctinoco » February 23, 2019 2:25pm | Report
Hey man I'd like to join your clan, I'm an alright player and I barely meet the requirements as I am tier 4 bronze. I think my main would be cp taka (obviously jungle). I'm good with Cap Catherine and I can play Kestrel cp on lane. Let me know if you're interested.
jctinoco

jctinoco
Quote | PM | +Rep by iLoveSuzy » February 23, 2019 3:35pm | Report
T-8
IGN : iLoveSuzy
I would like to join

iLoveSuzy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Katsube » May 8, 2019 9:14am | Report
Hi I would like to join

T-9
Main:roam phinn,ardan,lance
Second: jg koshka cp
Third: lane Gwen wp

Ign: Katsube

Katsube
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoBlin » May 19, 2019 9:09pm | Report
IGN:GoBlin
Main Position:JG, Inara/Krul/Taka/Alpha
Secondary Position:Lane, Vox/Gwen/Idris/Ringo
Third Position:Roam, Lance/Grace/Yates
Interest: E-Sports/ Tournaments
Tier in 5v5: 7 Silver
Tier in 3v3: 7 Bronze

GoBlin
Quote | PM | +Rep by STEALYOURGLORY » May 22, 2019 12:06am | Report
T8 Active and need of guild, would like to join

STEALYOURGLORY

STEALYOURGLORY

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved