Vainglory Forums

Guild [Versa]SEA Server Recruiting Members PoA Bronze and Above

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wkdejavu » October 6, 2016 1:13am | Report
[SEA Server]
Have you ever thought of joining a competitive guild while working your way up to the peak of the Pinnacle?

Your chance is here.

In Versa, we aim to gather skilled players who are nearing the peak of the pinnacle to achieve more.

Req: Tier 9 (PoA Bronze +)

We aim to unite, spur and achieve. Hence no minimum fame per week is expected.

Leave your in-game-nick(IGN) in the comments section below or Private Message(PM)me at: wkdejavu

Thank you, and i'll see you guys around in the Fold.

wkdejavu
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMcDouglas » October 6, 2016 3:14am | Report
Hi,
My username is TheMcDouglas, I am gold tier 9 atm and I would love to join your Guild - I havent been in a guild before. I play Lance primarily, Roam or WP Jungle, and am creating a guide for the latter ATM. I can also play Lyra, Ardan and Fortress in roam, as well as a couple of other junglers and Samuel in the lane. I hope you will take me (-:

TheMcDouglas
Quote | PM | +Rep by wkdejavu » October 6, 2016 3:45am | Report
Hi TheMcDouglas, our guild is based in SEA. I guess you're from other region? Since I could now add you.

wkdejavu
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMcDouglas » October 7, 2016 12:20am | Report
Yeah, I live in London, would it still be ok to join?

TheMcDouglas
Quote | PM | +Rep by wkdejavu » October 7, 2016 6:05am | Report
It would be different server i guess.

wkdejavu
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheMcDouglas » October 7, 2016 12:23pm | Report
Oh ok ):

TheMcDouglas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved