Vainglory Forums

Hi, I'm Greenevers.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greenevers » September 14, 2015 6:54pm | Report
Hello all, I'm just introducing myself to the forums. I wanted to be a part of this site a while ago but I wasn't able to play Vaingloy until the recent Android version came out. I'm a moderator over on smitefire. Although I have I won't be as active on that site due to school and other activities, Vainglory seems like something I can just play on the go. And I'll pop in occasionally on here just like smitefire!

I've only truly played two moba; HotS and Smite. I've played League and Dota but so little of it that I can't say that I've actively played those games.

If anyone can post or link me to a general guide to Vainglory, that would be helpful! The tutorial is nice and all but I'd like to read a bit more about the game. Thank you :).

Greenevers
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyliaivalice1992 » October 8, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Hi. I am also new to the forums but not to the game. So the academy is decently thorough in terms of gameplay functions, so my advice would be to learn your position. So many takas and koshka kill themselves by not waiting for the support or ranged hero to start the fight. Boots are very important. Getting out of danger quickly is better then buying defense items depending on your character. I currently main ardan and warhorn and boots have saved my teams so many times. When you practice, figure out what order to prioritize your build. Glaive is great but only if you build him in the right order.
Xyliaivalice koshka, celeste, and ardan. I play for fun, not for sport. I make a decent teammate. Add me.

Xyliaivalice1992
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved