Vainglory Forums

HIGHER TEIRS!!!! NEED PEOPLE TO RANK WITH??? TIRED OF SOLO??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caligood » May 9, 2016 11:41pm | Report
Hey NA Guys and Girls,

Are you like me and are pushing your rank by yourself? Running into AFK's? Teammates simply not on your level of competitiveness when you're running solo? If you have had enough like I have and are ready to find people that are just like you if not better, than let's make a collective effort to get those pushes to Vainglorious started!

My IGN: Caligood (6 Gold) one away from 7 ugh! :)

My goal from this post is not to recruit you to my guild. I HAVE NO GUILD. Simply a passionate player looking for other people who have pushed solo ranked high and are ready for more serious of play and are really wanting to make the hard push!!

Thanks everyone for your time and I Wish everyone good luck on the fold!

Thanks and GeeGee :)

Caligood
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caligood » May 9, 2016 11:44pm | Report
Apart of Halcyon Nerds with the captain being -UnseenOutlaw- who is an awesome streamer on twitch! Check him and the Nerds out!

Caligood
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caligood » May 10, 2016 2:25pm | Report
Just hit The Hotness! All by solo queue! Send me a friend request and let's rank up!!

Caligood
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alvska » May 10, 2016 2:48pm | Report
How do I get into this, I don't wanna rank solo no mo

Alvska
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caligood » May 15, 2016 5:00pm | Report
add me in game buddy

Caligood

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved