Vainglory Forums

Hogwarts - A Vainglory Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Picolisimo » January 6, 2018 11:21am | Report
Hogwarts, A Guild

Hogwarts is a guild idea I've had for quite some time now and recently my schedule has opened up to a point where I can handle managing such a guild. The purpose of this guild is to give those who are familiar with the Wizarding World and also those who are not a chance to have aspects of it incorporated into your Vainglory guild experience. At the moment, I am just trying to recruit players to build up enough people to implement the more complex, but fun, aspects of this guild.

Goals:
- (Temporary) Gain a substantial player-base
- Teach new players
- Provide an aspect of competition for veteran players
- Create a friendly community for all where you can talk, compete, and learn

Info:
- New (very new), casual guild for players of all skill levels to convene and improve together
- No Fame Quota, but 3-day activity requirement
- Discord is available to players who wish to do so

Future Plans:
- Implement a housing system (Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin) in which players would
have the ability to choose one of four "houses" to be a part of.

Explanation of Houses, Quote from Prof. McGonagall:
"The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room.
The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."

- Host inter-house "Quidditch" Tournaments
(Quidditch is the most popular magical sport, played on broomsticks, but ours would just me normal VG matches)
- "House Cup" where the house with the most fame at the end of the year/season gets a prize
- Numerous other aspects of the Wizarding World that would be awesome to have in a guild

If you would like to join or have any questions or comments...
IGN: Picolisimo
Discord: Picolisimo#1706

Picolisimo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Picolisimo » January 7, 2018 4:05pm | Report
We got off to a good start! If anyone else if interested we have 9 spots left.

Picolisimo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved