Vainglory Forums

Introducing Tier 11 - VG guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by T113ambii » January 7, 2018 7:15pm | Report

Introducing

Tier 11

What up! We are a brand new North American guild ran by a couple of bartenders that play at all different hours of the night and day. I am 3ambii, formally known as el taco. The other guy is dIGITALdISCIPLE. I am an experienced MOBA player, so after a long year and a half break from playing Vainglory, the announcement of 5v5 was the icing on the cake to finally make my full-time come back. We are a brand new guild looking to grow fast, however, our extensive friends lists, and healthy discord access makes playing with us feel like anything but inactive. We are always chatting, and always looking forward to getting games in. Join now and take part in what will eventually become a very big community to be a part of.

Best of both worlds

We want to be good. We want to be very good. But we won't tolerate trolling and grief just cause someones having a bad run. Basically we want the discord channel to be full of constructive criticism and fire memes. Nothing more, nothing less :)

Role separation

The only requirement to join the guild is you have to be Tier 4. This is to ensure that the said player has a decent handle of the game and plans on continuing to play. There will be channels created upon demand to ensure that serious parties looking to gain rank have a nice and quiet set up to keep focus.

Current state
We are currently in our open recruitment phase. We will have a minimum activity requirement of <60 days once our membership reaches its capacity. Until that happens, there is no activity requirement.

Future plans
We will focus a lot on 5v5 rank, however, there will be a lot of other games played as well. Casuals for practice, and mini-games for fun. We will host guild tournaments within our own guild, as well as with some of our ally guilds.

So join the server, add me as a friend, and ask anything you like. If you'd like to join the actual guild, no invite necessary, just go to guilds in game, look up Tier 11, and hit join!

IGN: 3ambii
Tier 11 Discord Server

3ambii

T113ambii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved