Vainglory Forums

Join my guild!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » March 1, 2016 3:22am | Report
Hello, im looking for active guild memebers to join(:. We are about having fun,learning, teaching and winning :D. I myself am a t7 gold atm. We stream 1-2 times per week. If schedule fots. I play for 3pm-8pm eastern time. Looking for good payouts at end of season. Please dont hesitate to contact me. Ign:KiNGx thanks (:

KiNGx
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aranfell » March 3, 2016 6:29pm | Report
Hello there, I'm interested in joining I have been having a rough time with guilds and I want to join a guild I can play with others on and improve over time (and maybe eventually do some competitive play ^_^). I was PG Silver but I am stuck at Decent-ish Bronze as I have awful solo queue luck. I play most heroes and all roles, but I am more used to playing roam as solo queue gives me teammates who don't roam. What all does your guild do and do you have anything besides in-game chat for communication? Thank you and good luck with your guild building. :)

Aranfell
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » March 3, 2016 6:48pm | Report
Hello. Send me a friend request! Love to have ya. And we use discord mate. Add me and well talk more:D

KiNGx
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved