Vainglory Forums

LF Active Guild for Casual, Newbie 70 Winning Streak Matches Already

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by sen8sei » September 17, 2016 11:37am | Report
Hey there, as the title says, I am looking for an active guild with members willing to play casual matches with me, as I don't have enough money to enter ranked and all the casuals frankly suck ***.. There are a tiny few that are actually good but they are very hard to come by.

I have been playing this game for two weeks (no previous MOBA exp. btw) and already I have won 70 matches, am currently level 13 and about to hit 14. I'm pretty good at this and I am enjoying this game... But the problem I am having is that 3 out of 5 matches I have to carry the entire match... And I am playing as Lyra for god's sake, getting all the kills and objectives.. Come on..

I think I'm starting to rant here, but who tf in their right mind picks Saw/Skaarf/Petal/Baron and manages 10+ deaths in a match?? How are you accomplishing this at level 13+ !? You're amazing.. But hey, casuals right?.

So as you can see my frustration here, I need help so that I can win more matches faster and get more glory points to purchase heroes and get into ranked. I currently own 5 characters (Taka & Ringo were free ofc)

Also, huge plus if the guild is into communicating via VoIP software so that I can experience team communication before ranked.

Prefered North American guild and server

sen8sei
Quote | PM | +Rep by XtraSauce » September 17, 2016 11:41am | Report
Lets build a team
"Children are afraid of the dark, and men are afraid of the light" -Samuel

XtraSauce
Quote | PM | +Rep by sen8sei » September 17, 2016 11:44am | Report
Alright. I am a great Roam: Heal + Support or when needed Lane. I can't do ranked for the time being if you are ok with that, but we can communicate with Skype or some other program better suited for gaming. Where can I contact you directly?

sen8sei
Quote | PM | +Rep by XtraSauce » September 17, 2016 11:46am | Report
I'll send you a private message
"Children are afraid of the dark, and men are afraid of the light" -Samuel

XtraSauce
Quote | PM | +Rep by sen8sei » September 17, 2016 11:50am | Report
Ok

sen8sei
Quote | PM | +Rep by CPTaKa » September 17, 2016 12:02pm | Report
Too same I would like to recruit you but I am on SEA server

CPTaKa
Quote | PM | +Rep by sen8sei » September 17, 2016 12:05pm | Report
Thanks for considering me then :)

sen8sei
Quote | PM | +Rep by CPTaKa » September 17, 2016 12:07pm | Report
;)

CPTaKa
Quote | PM | +Rep by IDLuke » September 17, 2016 9:00pm | Report
Contact me if you would like to join IGN: IDLuke

IDLuke

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved