Vainglory Forums

LF> SMART Competitive Team Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jarwill » January 30, 2015 10:15am | Report
Region: NA
Main: Catherine
Also: Taka, Adagio, Petal
Style: smart but agressive, support, assassin (if Taka)
Skill Tier: the Hotness

Mostly I just want to play with people who know what they are doing. I don' need Moba gods or anything like that, just not a complete waste of my time. I am tired of randoms picking multiple lane characters or not pressing a 2v1 jungle advantage or completely ignoring the fact that they have to farm... The list goes on and on and I've seen it all in solo queue: the bad, the worse, and the mind-numbingly stupid. So if you are NOT one of those players, hit me up, I'm on at random times of day so any and all good friends are welcome. I'll also be interested in a crew of people if you're trying to set one up.

IGN Jarwill
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Sometimes: Petal, Adagio
Karma Level: 20
-Currently hating solo queue-

Jarwill
Quote | PM | +Rep by Netgyrl » February 5, 2015 7:05pm | Report
Hey Jarwill

West coast player in the "pretty good" category, karma level 20 over 300 wins. Love to play support. Adagio and Arden are my current favs. I can play saw and taka as well. I also like to play smart/ aggressive :). Looking for people that understand teamwork and map awareness. I am playing a lot lately as I am totally addicted right now.

I am not at your skill level however I am not a quitter and am always trying to improve. Send me an invite if you are interested in playing some games.

Cheers,
Netgyrl

Netgyrl
Quote | PM | +Rep by wetpaint » February 21, 2015 8:15am | Report
I'm interested. Skill is "pretty good," region is NA, and in-game name is wetpaint. I'm playing a lot of aggressive support Adagio these days. Here's a recent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-q5PhW_ZI

Wins: 245

wetpaint
Quote | PM | +Rep by JPreMed » February 22, 2015 7:34pm | Report
IGN: JPreMed. Skill is "Getting there" North America and I play Krul, Ringo, and Catherine

JPreMed
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ascend » March 10, 2015 11:11pm | Report
looking for other players sick of soloq ign is Ascendd add me
IGN:Ascendd
Wins:135
Main:Adagio/Ringo/Taka

Ascend
Quote | PM | +Rep by BioHazardZ » March 11, 2015 4:07am | Report
IGN- BioHazard 350+ games won but still in Decent-ish or Getting there I forgot as I usually get AFK for lags or house chores didn't said imma adult but when I have a time limit, and the game looks like that I will play Good... Well it depends on my team.. I play 4-00 to 6-00 at Monday To Wed and 2-00 to 6-00 on Thursday and Monday. My Karma Level is 6 LOL XD. Saturday and Sunday s random timing. I play any character depends on the character selection my team plays. So I hope
to play with you guys. :]

BioHazardZ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved