Vainglory Forums

LF team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by armsdragon05 » January 9, 2016 10:46pm | Report
Hey there, I'm looking for a team (NA) in the long term hope of one day playing in tournaments, and short term goal of competitive/casual play and ranking. Sick of solo que morons keeping me down at gold 5 or silver 6.

IGN: armsdragon05
role: any but prefer to lane or jungle
preferred heroes: Ringo, Glaive, Catherine
skill tier: hovering around gold 5 or silver 6. stopped playing ranked early this season cause never had anyone I trusted enough to rank with
activity: I can play from about 3:00-5:00 every monday through friday for sure, with other times opening up based on schedule changes. Weekends are even more flexible

armsdragon05
Quote | PM | +Rep by Razerblade917 » January 10, 2016 1:33pm | Report
IGN-RazerBlade919
Role-Prefer Lane or Support
Heroes-Ardan,Krul,Fortress,Krestel, and saw
Tier-Almost 5
Activity-Everyday -about 5 Hours
I am tired of playing with idiots and Uncooperating fools.

Razerblade917
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSc3neGuy » January 10, 2016 2:51pm | Report
Would you be interested in joining my Guild? I"m trying to make it become competitive (with a few teams branched from it)

It will become a guild with members active at all times, so there's always someone to group up with in casual and ranked. I just recently started it, so it will be small for a couple days, but I should have about 20 decent players in it by this weekend.

I'm floating between T3&T4 because of players I get matched with in ranked that just sit at base and ping everything for no reason just because they died once and blame it on everything else lol.

I am very good at carrying when I play Celeste, and am skilled with Krul.

My mains- Celeste (Roam/Jungle/Lane, all roles I have great skills with for her), Krul(Jungle/Roam), Koshka (Jungle/Roam), Ringo(Lane/Roam) (All in that order)

IGN- ThatSc3neGuy
Activity- 10pm-7am est almost every night, random times throughout the day. More during day on weekends and tuesdays.

ThatSc3neGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by armsdragon05 » January 10, 2016 4:47pm | Report

IGN-RazerBlade919
Role-Prefer Lane or Support
Heroes-Ardan,Krul,Fortress,Krestel, and saw
Tier-Almost 5
Activity-Everyday -about 5 Hours
I am tired of playing with idiots and Uncooperating fools.

Couldn't find you in this region 0.o

armsdragon05
Quote | PM | +Rep by armsdragon05 » January 10, 2016 4:49pm | Report
ThatSc3neGuy wrote:

Would you be interested in joining my Guild? I"m trying to make it become competitive (with a few teams branched from it)

It will become a guild with members active at all times, so there's always someone to group up with in casual and ranked. I just recently started it, so it will be small for a couple days, but I should have about 20 decent players in it by this weekend.

I'm floating between T3&T4 because of players I get matched with in ranked that just sit at base and ping everything for no reason just because they died once and blame it on everything else lol.

I am very good at carrying when I play Celeste, and am skilled with Krul.

My mains- Celeste (Roam/Jungle/Lane, all roles I have great skills with for her), Krul(Jungle/Roam), Koshka (Jungle/Roam), Ringo(Lane/Roam) (All in that order)

IGN- ThatSc3neGuy
Activity- 10pm-7am est almost every night, random times throughout the day. More during day on weekends and tuesdays.

Sorry, but I'm already with a guild that I've been running with since before the guild system. It just wouldn't feel right leaving them. If you ever do get that team system running and you have room for another member just give me a call. I'll add you right now.

armsdragon05
Quote | PM | +Rep by Razerblade917 » January 10, 2016 7:38pm | Report
armsdragon05 wrote:

Couldn't find you in this region 0.o

Sorry My mistake :P
IGN-RazerBlade917
The B is capitalized :)

Razerblade917
Quote | PM | +Rep by armsdragon05 » January 10, 2016 11:54pm | Report
Fixed. Sent you the invite :)

armsdragon05

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved