Vainglory Forums

Look for people that's looking for a guild. :) [SEA server]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by okerina » October 17, 2015 12:27am | Report
Wasted Indoors (W1N) is recruiting more members into our guild. No tryouts needed. Just need more active people. We also have a little group chat on an app called Line and everyone is pretty much welcome. The chat is not necessarily for guild members only. It's an open door to anyone. If you're already a member of an existing guild it doesn't matter. This chat is intended for making new friends, random chats and random matches ofc. :) so add me up on Line and I'll put you on the chat right away.

Line ID: yokorinaa
IGN: okerina

okerina
Quote | PM | +Rep by JewPower » October 17, 2015 3:43am | Report
Hey there. I'm a Not Bad (4) Gold tier player. Level 17 and since this is after exams, I will be on pretty often, if not everyday. Even as I type this, I've been playing for over 5 hours today. (Don't judge). Name's JewPower and feel free to add me if you don't mind me joining your guild. I live in Singapore, by the way. Best hero I can use is Phinn, while I'm practising my Adagio and Vox. Mostly Vox. Thank you :3
- Singapore
- Male
- Online everyday for 3-4 hours (After exam)
- Phinn is my best hero.
- Practising Vox
- Practising Adagio
- Saving up for Taka and Krul

You don't need to know anything more

JewPower
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by okerina » October 18, 2015 7:11am | Report
JewPower wrote:

Hey there. I'm a Not Bad (4) Gold tier player. Level 17 and since this is after exams, I will be on pretty often, if not everyday. Even as I type this, I've been playing for over 5 hours today. (Don't judge). Name's JewPower and feel free to add me if you don't mind me joining your guild. I live in Singapore, by the way. Best hero I can use is Phinn, while I'm practising my Adagio and Vox. Mostly Vox. Thank you :3

Hey there jewpower! It would be awesome to have you! May I ask if JewPower is your Line ID? So that I could add you

okerina
Quote | PM | +Rep by Thaipop » November 5, 2015 8:45am | Report
If guild still opens, you can add me.

IGN: Thaipop

Thanks

Thaipop
Quote | PM | +Rep by clemsy » February 22, 2016 7:48am | Report
add me

IGN: bmw56

clemsy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved