Vainglory Forums

Looking for 2 good players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kevinguzman » June 29, 2015 5:29pm | Report
My name is Kevin, and I live in Los Angeles (For time zone purposes). Looking to play some Vainglory with people who know how to play. I'm tired of playing with nothing but ***-clowns.

I used to be Skill Tier 6 Silver, but for about 2-3 weeks now, I've been losing most matches. I am currently Skill Tier 5 Silver. I prefer to be in the Jungle, but I am decent as a Support character. Will need someone who knows how to take down turrets, so Lane is very important.

This is all for fun, but I am tired of losing with people who just don't care. Hit me up if you care. IGN is kevinguzman

kevinguzman
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wiicherry » June 30, 2015 3:55pm | Report
hey, Kevin
I am interested to play with you as a team!

ign: Wiicherry (pretty good Bronze)

Feel free to add me!:)

Wiicherry
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kevinguzman » June 30, 2015 4:10pm | Report
Sent you a request :)

kevinguzman
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » July 3, 2015 8:19pm | Report
Hey man I play saw and Im currently skill tier 7 which is the Hotness. I play lane really well and is my favorite to play with SAW. I also I've in California like you do

IGN: Zeelot

Zeelot
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLACKVELV3T » July 6, 2015 7:02am | Report
I'm a Glaive laterand a good taka jungle with catherine sup. I'm the hotness bronze

IGN BLACKVELV3T
LANE=RINGO

SUPPORT=CATHERINE

JUNGLE=TAKE,RONA

BLACKVELV3T
Quote | PM | +Rep by PGHxT4YLORxGANG » August 21, 2015 5:00am | Report
I also have these same problems. I've stopped playing as much because every time I get into a ranked match I have someone who afks, pings 10k times, or steals minion kills with contract. I'm currently tier 6 silver and play either jungle or lane (have yet to master support). If u are still looking for players add me PGHxT4YLORxGANG.

-if that doesn't work swap the letter o in taylor for a zero.

PGHxT4YLORxGANG
Quote | PM | +Rep by atrinhhh » August 24, 2015 6:50pm | Report
Add me "atrinh" I'm tier 6 gold. Same problem as you. I mainly use Joule btw.

atrinhhh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved