Vainglory Forums

Looking for a active guild, I am tired of lil kids and their power trips.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gretz99 » April 25, 2016 7:37am | Report
My ign is Gretz99, i been very active in guild InSaiN MadNess but the leader is always on a power trip. All cus we had one bad game, i get booted after being in top 10 in points and helping guild up to level 40. I stay away from ranked play most times unless i playing with a full team, that being said i am only level 3 there, but i am level 20 greta karma, 841 wins under my belt. I have a few friends that will follow as long as guild is kinda up in its level. They dont want to leave their payout(if they dont get kicked before hand)which is level 40 as of now. Send me a request in game or message on here and Ill be sure to respond.
Thanks Gretz99

Gretz99
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celestialite » June 1, 2016 9:57pm | Report
Sorry to hear that man. It's always so unfortunate to have leaders like that. You can join us if you want. We aren't very high up as we recently restarted our guild. We are just a group of 5 guys who decided to start a guild. We are trying to grow it out now. If you want to join you can join in the link below. If not i hope you can find a better guild than the one you were in. Good luck. :)

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/54788/#post-858698
I am Celestialite. I am a Roam main. Least favorite position is Lane. Add me.

IGN : Celestialite
Server : NA
Guild : [PHNX] Order of Shadows <- Join Here
Team : SHDO Shadow Troopers

Celestialite
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pappu » June 10, 2016 3:19pm | Report
Hi,

We are currently looking for guild teammates to join. We are building our guild and we are looking for members who are getting acquainted to the game as well as look to grow in the game and develop their skills. The guild details are as follows.

Name: Rd2glory
Server: NA
Active status: Almost all the time
Majority skill tier: Got Swagger(Silver)
Type: Open
My ID: Prasanna
Cheers! Look to see you in the fold!!

Thanks! :)

Pappu
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » June 20, 2016 5:50am | Report
Whats up man! add me in game: KiNGx . Big things to cone. Looking forward to hear from you and your friends

KiNGx
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved