Vainglory Forums

Looking for a competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mewtwo1997 » September 18, 2016 7:43am | Report
Hi all, I've been playing vainglory for a long time but recently I've started to take it more seriously and am looking for a competitive team
I've been roaming a lot recently and feel as though I'm good enough to play competitively, only problem being I've mastered a certain roamer and can't get the hang of the other roamers.
I can also lane and have once again mastered a laner but can also use a few other laners but not to my full ability, I've tried to jungle in the last few days as I felt it was the weakest part of my game and I'm trying to become a competitive player who can do all roles which would help in the competitive stages as other teams wouldn't know what to expect
My main role is roam so I'm looking for a laner and jungler who can preferably do more then one role.
I'm currently in skill tier 6 but I am aiming for POA (Tier 9) for the end of the current season and would help if I had a team as it's hard as a roamer to win games by yourself if the team isn't good enough
I'm looking for a team who can play regularly and use any sort of voice communication
I play in the EU server also and my IGN: Mewtwo1997
Feel free to add me or reply to me on this and I'll reply as soon as I can

Mewtwo1997
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » September 22, 2016 1:23am | Report
Hey bro, I am also looking for some team mates that I can push ranked with, I recently left a team and we didn't play much ranked, anyways I am a jungler main but I can play all positions equally. Currently at the hotness. Let me know if you are iterested.

IGN: UnknownBlazing
Region: EU

UnknownBlazing
Quote | PM | +Rep by dogstyle » September 26, 2016 2:50pm | Report
Add me up mates.. ign; dog-style highest credible threat

dogstyle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved