Vainglory Forums

Looking for a Guild! Experienced and active.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baceballgun1 » July 8, 2016 6:38pm | Report
Hullo! I am currently looking for a new guild as my old guild has become inactive. I have previously been in skill their 6 in the spring season, but i am currently skill their 3. Level 27 (soon 28) and I make it a point to remain active. Look at my profile for more.

My IGN and Discord is the same as my username.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Baceballgun1
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alwinas » July 9, 2016 2:15am | Report
If you truly are looking for guild, please take few time with this: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/98493/

Thanks.

Alwinas
Quote | PM | +Rep by HayanShiro » July 10, 2016 8:56am | Report
If you are looking for a good guild look no further. Join Sanguinolent!
We are NA guild looking for fellow nontoxic gamer like you.

If this sounds good to you check us out at [NA Guild] SANGUINOLENT IS NOW RECRUITING! (T6+ or T8+).
After you give us some information about you as a gamer on your application, we will hold 3 quick tryout matches.
When you pass, you will be invited to Sanguinolent right away.

All you need is Simply Amazing (Tier 8) trophy from season 1, 2, or 3.
However if you have Credible Threat (Tier 6) or Hotness (Tier 7) trophy, you can apply for SANGUINOLENT 2!
Just follow this link. { Sanguinolent II } NA Guild For CASUAL, ANTI-TOXIC, & ACTIVE (MINIMUM TROPHY - T6+)

- We have pool of Hotness, SA, PoA and VG members from last season.
- We have guild practices game nights and fresh Vainglory meta information every week.
- We have guild official team that participate in scrimmages and -tourneys like the NST, VGLA, VCPL, etc.
- We also use Band and Discord for voice chat. Our community is awesome and non toxic.
- We have an activity rule of at least one game every 2 days to keep our star burning.

The season just began, and there are lot of exciting things we could do together.
Our guild is not just nontoxic but anti-toxic so check us out before the seats are full!

HayanShiro
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » July 16, 2016 8:38am | Report
[EU Guild] Hi! We are Unknown Elements! We are a new guild founded on the goals of competitive play. Before we can reach the high ranks we need mature players for the guild so we can create what is needed for this competitive team! The three original members of Unknown Elements came from level 44 guild but we have higher ambitions & goals for the progression of the guild. Once joined we will have a few test matches while on discord voice to get to know you and get a feeling of your skill level. (Relax, this is not a interview!)
We are accepting all applicants at this point in time however there are a few rules:
1) You must play at least once every 3 days.
2) Play with guild members when ever possible.
3) No trolling, rude behavior.
4) Discord is required.
5) Must be willing to improve and accept constructive feedback from other members.
6) Everyone must have and show great sportsmanship.
7) No instalocking! Please co-operate with guild members when it comes to roles & builds.

To apply feel free to reply with your in-game name, skill tier and main roles/heroes by either:
Leaving a reply here.
Joining our discord chat and introduce yourself: https://discord.gg/XrgZgQx
Or adding my discord: UnknownBlazing#0271

Competitive players are all welcome. See you in the fold!
We generally play in the evenings during the week and of course all weekend!:)
GMT+2

UnknownBlazing

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved