Vainglory Forums

Looking for a jungle player for ranked and competitive play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXPneVAr » June 7, 2016 6:13pm | Report
A friend and I are wanting to get into competitive Vain Glory but first we want to rank up our profiles and need a third player who can play either jungle
. Looking for a person who is closer to our age (15-17) and would be interested in entering tournaments if we get good enough. Having a Discord would be appreciated so we can communicate in game.

Link to discords online website- https://discordapp.com/

If you have any questions feel free to ask

-EXPNEVAR

EXPneVAr
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBobV » June 7, 2016 7:06pm | Report
If you guys are on NA servers than I could play jungle for you. IGN:TheBobV

TheBobV
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tacos1999 » June 8, 2016 2:48pm | Report
Hey, I got you guys.
Jungle Mains - Glaive/Kestrel
Other Options - Petal/Joule/Taka

Skill tier - SA - Tier 8

IGN - Tacos1999

NA server

Tacos1999
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » June 29, 2016 3:26am | Report
[EU Guild] Hi! We are Unknown Elements! We are a new guild founded on the goals of competitive play. Before we can reach the high ranks we need mature players for the guild so we can create what is needed for this competitive team! The three original members of Unknown Elements came from level 44 guild but we have higher ambitions & goals for the progression of the guild. Once joined we will have a few test matches while on discord voice to get to know you and get a feeling of your skill level. (Relax, this is not a interview!)
We are accepting all applicants at this point in time however there are a few rules:
You must play at least once every 3 days.
Play with guilds when ever possible.
No trolling, rude behavior.
Discord is required.
Have a drive to progress and accept constructive but positive feedback from other members.

No instalocking! Please co-operate with guild members when it comes to roles & builds.

To apply feel free to reply with your in-game name, skill tier and main roles/heroes by either:
Leaving a reply here.
Or join our discord chat and introduce yourself: https://discord.gg/XrgZgQx
Or add my discord: UnknownBlazing#0271

Competitive players are all welcome. See you in the fold!
We generally play in the evenings during the week and of course all weekend!:)
GMT+2

UnknownBlazing
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 9, 2016 12:00pm | Report
Probably a bit late but I play Krul and my IGN is HyperKiller. I can't speak on Discord because my iPad is too old but I can listen.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved