Vainglory Forums

Looking for a team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » January 6, 2017 9:39am | Report
HELLO EVERYONE!
lol Ill stop. Let's put this simple I'm looking for a team to rank up with. I am currently bronze tier 4. I prefer to play with people in the same tier, because I want to get better and not be carried by a higher tier. I main roam so i'm looking for a jungler and a laner. I'm starting to get serious about vainglory and in the future I want to compete in major tournaments. This team would be more of a rank up team but if you want we can make it a serious competitive team. so i'm either looking to be recruited by a team that needs a roam or make a new team. Also Download discord so we can talk during the game.(Its free)
Details,
Username: MRZAKGAM3Z
Region: North America
Tier: 4
Contact Information: [email protected]
Availability: Tuesday,Thursday,Friday, and the weekends, contact me so we can discuss the time.(I might not be able to make all these days. People have jobs and school like myself, though I’m serious about vainglory, I understand if you can't make some of these days, and you have to understand that I can't make all these days either.)
Main: Flicker, Fortress, catherine, and working on lance.

MRZAKGAM3Z
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 19, 2017 8:29am | Report
Go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved