Vainglory Forums

Looking for a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ToXik210 » August 31, 2017 11:53am | Report
Hello all, I have been interested for a little while in taking my game to the next level of competition. I am seeking a team with an open position. I would prefer if you were experienced in finding tournaments and setting up matches, etc. but I am willing to help figure it out with a new team as well. I have an aggressive, but not reckless, play style. I am more experienced at carry and jungle with a small pool of different heroes. I can do a decent job on support with Catherine, and am currently learning a few more support roles. I am extremely adaptable and will do whatever necessary to be a great pick for your team. Pleas help me find a loyal team or at least point me into the right direction. Thanks.

ToXik210
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » August 31, 2017 6:18pm | Report
Hello there Toxik210, I am just wondering what server to you belong to? If belong to the SEA Server, you can join my team called xvainassasins. Some of our original members transefered to a different team, so we have 3 open spots our team. We do quite a lot of ranked to together but some people like me in the team only get to play in the weekends(usually because of being very busy). However, do not fear as we have a member of our team who plays almost everyday and who is very eager to look for more team members.

Our team is mostly semi-competitive and takes it seriously, but not to the point where we can't have fun!:)

We usually use skype as our means of communication, so if you are interested to join us, i think that it is a very good idea to make a skype account to call and chat. We just don't really welcome people who blame each other after the match if we lose, as we want to promote having fun in the team and while playing.

However, if you belong to any other region, I am sorry to say that I cannot help you. Hopefully you can find a good team soon:)

If you want to join, please provide your IGN and we will send you an invitation.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ToXik210 » August 31, 2017 6:39pm | Report
I guess I probably should of listed that info with my original post. Unfortunately, I am on the NA server. I wish I could be a part of what you have going on. Thank you for your help and time though.

ToXik210
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » August 31, 2017 8:00pm | Report
You're welcome anytime:).

It think that if you want even more people to know that you are looking for a team. you could post in the forum in the original vainglory website. I strongly suspect that there might be more people there to know about it and people who are looking for a team too, as it is quite a rare occasion for someone to successfully find and enter a team here in vainglory fire, and being an 8 month active user in Vaingloryfire, I think I know what I am talking about.

Good luck on your journey to find a team:) (It is quite unfortunate that you are not one of those people have real people in their lives to play Vainglory with them and make a team together, but we can't do anything about that right?)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ToXik210 » August 31, 2017 8:18pm | Report
Sounds good. I've been playing for about a year and a half I just havnt really gotten to the social or competitive side...just been playing casually/semi competitive so I really just stick to myself on this website and soak up the info as much as possible.
Again, thank you for your help.

ToXik210

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved