Vainglory Forums

Looking for a third!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Munieboy » May 31, 2015 9:12pm | Report
I usually play as Ringo and my duo usually plays as Taka. We are looking for a third whos willing to use skype or oovoo. Let me know if you are interested!

Munieboy
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiPurest » June 17, 2015 5:00pm | Report
is there a way I can skype while on my phone without using my computer? if there is..

Hi Munie, I'm a Ringo/Taka main (unfortunately that doesn't work with your team, so it'll help me learn how to play my alts better with a decent team) Glaive, Koshka, and possibly Vox while he's free.

What I have to offer you:
- Any time of the day playing for as long as you want
- A new to vainglory but experienced with MOBAs teammate
- Decent non-toxic mate to play with
- I don't ragequit, afk, or complain about my/enemy team. Only exception is when my phone dies

I'm only tier 4 bronze at the moment, but that's because of soloq and you can only carry so much. I do well with a good team (not necessarily being carried by you, but having backup in teamfights and support in general helps.)
If you are interested in having me as a teammate, contact me through a PM or my details listed in my signature.
IGN: iiPurest
Mains; <Celeste> Ringo <Krul>
Alts; Koshka, Glaive, Catherine (Learning more)
Accepted BS: 3/10
Social: Kik-iiPurest, Line-iipurest, iMessage and Skype-PM

iiPurest
Quote | PM | +Rep by itsLTAB » June 18, 2015 1:40am | Report
I play Ringo and Fortress extremely well. I buy contract in jungle. Add itsLTAB

itsLTAB
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » June 20, 2015 8:06pm | Report
IGN: Zeelot
Skill Tier: 7 "The Hotness" (silver)
Like to play lane with SAW

Zeelot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved