Vainglory Forums

Looking for active guild ASAP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDefuse » June 6, 2016 11:56pm | Report
IGN: ShadowDefuse
LVL: 18

The last guild I was in was really inactive so I'm looking for one with more activity. I only need one more hero for ranked play. I usually play krul/joule in the jungle and celeste in the lane. I'm willing to learn new heroes if needed.

ShadowDefuse
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celestialite » June 8, 2016 4:52pm | Report
You are more than welcome to join us.

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/54788/
I am Celestialite. I am a Roam main. Least favorite position is Lane. Add me.

IGN : Celestialite
Server : NA
Guild : [PHNX] Order of Shadows <- Join Here
Team : SHDO Shadow Troopers

Celestialite
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » June 29, 2016 3:26am | Report
[EU Guild] Hi! We are Unknown Elements! We are a new guild founded on the goals of competitive play. Before we can reach the high ranks we need mature players for the guild so we can create what is needed for this competitive team! The three original members of Unknown Elements came from level 44 guild but we have higher ambitions & goals for the progression of the guild. Once joined we will have a few test matches while on discord voice to get to know you and get a feeling of your skill level. (Relax, this is not a interview!)
We are accepting all applicants at this point in time however there are a few rules:
You must play at least once every 3 days.
Play with guilds when ever possible.
No trolling, rude behavior.
Discord is required.
Have a drive to progress and accept constructive but positive feedback from other members.

No instalocking! Please co-operate with guild members when it comes to roles & builds.

To apply feel free to reply with your in-game name, skill tier and main roles/heroes by either:
Leaving a reply here.
Or join our discord chat and introduce yourself: https://discord.gg/XrgZgQx
Or add my discord: UnknownBlazing#0271

Competitive players are all welcome. See you in the fold!
We generally play in the evenings during the week and of course all weekend!:)
GMT+2

UnknownBlazing

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved