Vainglory Forums

Looking for Active Guild Members! (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DruCarrymore » June 18, 2018 4:37pm | Report
Hello everyone I'm DruCarrymore, Guild Leader of VainMethod.

Personally I'm extremely active and love getting to know my guild mates and teaming up to earn some Fame regardless of ranks. I really try to encourage people to have fun win or lose as it's all about the fame you earn ;)

I'm currently seeking active and friendly people to fill up our ranks. This guild was given to me when it was dead and only 3 active people were left. Seeing it grow so much has made me want to keep going and push for the best Guild possible. And with your help I know we can!

If you're looking for some new friends or ranked partners to team up with then don't hesitate to join us! Ideally I really want a guild full of active people who work together to earn the most fame possible. Currently there is no Fame or Rank Minimum for the guild but this might change in the future as we get more active people working hard for higher rewards. After all when just a few people are grinding really hard and the people at the bottom don't do much work we all get the same reward so it seems unfair.

Right now our only rules are you must play at Least 1 Game Per Week* and Absolutely Nothing Toxic In Chat!
*If you have to leave for longer than 7 days that's totally acceptable just please let either me or one of the Officers know ahead of time so we don't kick ya!

If this sounds like the guild for you then you can add me in game as DruCarrymore if you'd like to join! I hope to see you on the fold! And if not then GLHF anyways! :3

DruCarrymore

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved