Vainglory Forums

Looking for active players to play with daily

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sincarioz » October 10, 2019 1:02am | Report
Looking for active people to play with even make a team. If your a lower tier or less skilled player im willing to help train if your dedicated. You can message me on discord for the best response time add me at sincarioz#1137 if no discord IGN:Sincarios or reply here just lmk.

Sincarioz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Urieruzej » October 18, 2019 12:18am | Report
Hey I'm a tier 10 in Na and I'm also looking for teammates to play with mainly in 5v5 ranked. My ign is JeeZonFiya

Urieruzej
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sincarioz » October 29, 2019 7:15pm | Report
I cannot find your IGN bro

Sincarioz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sincarioz » October 29, 2019 7:16pm | Report
Urieruzej wrote:

Hey I'm a tier 10 in Na and I'm also looking for teammates to play with mainly in 5v5 ranked. My ign is JeeZonFiya

Says your not in region did u soeel your IGN correct

Sincarioz
Quote | PM | +Rep by bornus » December 3, 2019 4:16pm | Report
I'm tier 9 and look for a team also. Please add "suxxall" :)

looking forward to playing with u guys.

bornus
Quote | PM | +Rep by DiamondEyes » December 25, 2019 2:49am | Report
Hello,
I am fairly newish to MOBAS play mostly lol but very dedicated to training to have the best possible fun experience with playing Vain and meeting and making friends along the way who are awesome enough to possibly help me with training. I also sent a friends request to you on Discord 5 mins ago.PUDDINDROPPS is my Vain in-game name or Puddingdrops,Holister.on Discord I am Baroness#3736
Thank you for your time,
Annalisa

DiamondEyes

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved