Vainglory Forums

Looking for all- around team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » February 25, 2015 3:37pm | Report
Ok so my ign is Fauzie, my server is NA, and my skill tier is at the hotness. I have won currently 120 games? Or maybe higher, I forgot. But I'm looking for a team that can play at night. I play Catherine, I go support with her. But I can also lane adagio, saw, and skaarf. I can also jungle krul. But if anyone wants to make a team with me please let me know and a way to communicate with you guys

Fauzie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tetsuo10 » February 25, 2015 7:30pm | Report
I sent you a request. My friend and I play NA also and at night usually between 6 pm and 4 am pst. We rotate a third player but are looking to lock down a permanent teammate. It's easier to move up as a team instead of relying on luck of the drawn getting a random party. My username is Tetsuo10. We can each can play any role. C u online.

Tetsuo10
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » February 25, 2015 7:35pm | Report
Thank you so much for replying! Well if anything I can jungle really good and support with Catherine. I just tried out ardan. He's pretty fun. I'm going to try to get better with ardan. Well if anything I hope we become a permanent team

Fauzie
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMcgibblets009 » February 27, 2015 10:07pm | Report
I am Pretty Good with 200 wins and am looking for a solid team because I am sick of random teammates. I am looking to move up and the best way is with a team. I play almost every night between 11-3 am MST. I will add you and hope to play together. I play as either Saw or Taka but can play Krul or Ringo pretty decently.

MrMcgibblets009
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jwiz01 » February 28, 2015 12:22pm | Report
What's up, I am on pretty good and have like 210 wins. I play at night too so thats perfect. I prefer to play with Taka and Ringo.
So let me know if you wanna play. Just add me on vain or kik at Jwiz01. Later

Jwiz01
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » February 28, 2015 2:08pm | Report
Alright jwiz I'm looking forward to play with you when I see you on

Fauzie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valfreyja » March 21, 2015 2:28pm | Report
Fauzie, Easy Company would love to make you an addition to its guild. I have added you in game. I'll talk to later about details of you are interested.
Dammit, Taka...

Valfreyja
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » March 24, 2015 5:42am | Report
Whats your ign?

Fauzie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved