Vainglory Forums

Looking for Casual Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » December 29, 2014 11:44am | Report
Hey,

Looking for a casual team to play some matches with / against. It doesn't have to be too serious or whatever. I mostly play with Glaive, Catherine, Krul, Saw, and still learning the rest of the Heroes. Add me in game or msg me here with the chat info I need and times. I'm NA region west coast.

Thanks,
IGN: VaNdle
Region: NA
Karma Lvl: 12
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Training: Petal

VaNdle
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 29, 2014 12:19pm | Report
If you have trouble finding teammates on the forums try using @lfgVainglory (link in my signature).
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hrodomn » December 30, 2014 8:02pm | Report
Hey Mate, I sent a friend request. Same thing, I'm a casual gamer but would like some friends to try strategies with, maybe debrief after a game and develop some chemistry. If anyone else is interested, but me up!

Hrodomn
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » December 31, 2014 8:06am | Report
Hey yeah that's what I've been looking for. What TZ are you? Any certain times you play? Also what app or service do you use to talk after? Skype?

VaNdle
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hrodomn » December 31, 2014 10:04am | Report
Hey mate, sorry about that first game. I'm in a hotel and the wifi was pretty slow; I had to switch to cellular. Good playing with you though! I'm actually moving across the country (California to New Orleans) and starting a new job so I'm not totally sure when and how often I'll be playing. Most likely I'll be on in the evenings, some mornings and on days off.

I'm new to MOBA's (but I think I've caught on pretty quick) so I don't have anything for chats yet. I could do Skype but I'd prefer not to use the video chat.

Hrodomn
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 31, 2014 11:16am | Report
Add my smurf: BelowAverage
Haven't lost a match yet
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » December 31, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Hey man,

That first game was my fault I invited someone from my list who I didn't know was a dropper. Anyway, I booted and reported him on one of the griefer threads. But that second game was fun I think we are about the same skill. And I have a job and can't be on a whole lot. I'm also west coast so I'll be on late afternoon evenings. And I just thought Skype chat would be easiest to talk through things cause I have it on my phone. But hopefully see you on again to team up.

GG

VaNdle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved