Vainglory Forums

Looking for competent ""laner"" for my team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Senshi2 » July 29, 2017 1:12pm | Report
Currently its just me and my brother in my team. I main jungle and he mains captain. We are looking for a laner. Must have good knowledge of game ex( counter picking, draft, comps, when to play passive /aggressive, objective prioritization, ect.) Must be free weekends and willing to talk and grow as a player/team. Discord is a must. I aim to win the world championship next year and all vg8's until then. I play 20 to 30 games a day but if you can't that's cool. I know people feel that you can be judged from your rank(wrong) but I'll tell you anyway. I'm tier 5 currently my highest is tier 6. I have played at tier 8 before when partying with higher ranked players and soloQ provides me with too many trolls and dumb***** to rank up be cauze this is a team game and i cant win by myself. Non toxic people only people please. I deal with trolls in 95% of my games already don't need to add to that. If interested reply. Will get back to you asap. Also, watching replays and talking out of game about strategies and comps ect. is just as important as in game communication. Look forward to hearing from you. Let's show tsm they have real competition.

Senshi2
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlareBlitz38 » July 29, 2017 1:28pm | Report
I would like to join your team but I mostly main as ardan or flicker

FlareBlitz38
Quote | PM | +Rep by gpdslayer92 » July 31, 2017 12:18am | Report
add me godslayer92
vox.kestrel cp wp

gpdslayer92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pancakes » July 31, 2017 5:43am | Report
I want to join in your team I also main lane and can play all 3 roles just reply asap to talk more about the details im currently in Hotness tier

Pancakes
Quote | PM | +Rep by HellSparta » August 3, 2017 5:36am | Report
Dude Add me IGN:-HellSparta Region:-SEA
my main is lane and i was at SA gold with soloq but now i am facing so many trolls and now i m on credible threat. i can play 20-30 games in a day just looking for active and good team from so long.

HellSparta
Quote | PM | +Rep by LeonardoNava » August 8, 2017 9:24am | Report
I am looking for good partners tier 7 i can play anything, most lane and jungle

LeonardoNava
Quote | PM | +Rep by hdplayer » August 11, 2017 5:09pm | Report
IGN:WANNADIEBRO
BEST AT JUNGLE CURENTLY IN SA SILVER , I PLAYED WITH STREAMERS AND MY RANK WENT FROM POA TO MY CURRENT RANK BEST AT LANE AND JUNGLE BUT CAN DO ALL HMU xD....

hdplayer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved