Vainglory Forums

Looking For Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nothsa » October 10, 2018 10:30am | Report
Hello All! I am a very competitive player with a career total of 1100 wins looking for a guild to match. My current ranking may not resemble as such, but I have not ever had a guild and as we all know doing ranked matches with random people almost never ends well. I am in 4th tier gold 3v3 and 4th tier bronze 5v5. I am an excellent captain with an average KDA of 7 with Catherine, 5 with Phinn, 4 with Yates, and 5 with Lyra. I also and a very capable jungler I have an average KDA of 7 as taka and I am capable of playing most of the other junglers to some proficiency. And I do not usually like to play carry but I will do so if necessary. Prime time for me is around 12-5 p.m. Central Standard Time. I am open to using voice chat to communicate and I do have discord. Reply if you are interested

Nothsa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved