Vainglory Forums

Looking for NA team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pedofilo666 » March 19, 2016 1:37pm | Report
Hello, I'm pretty new to vainglory but I already got the hang of most roles and heroes. Although since I've only been playing for about three weeks I don't yet have 8 heroes purchased, therefore I can't play ranked.. YET!
That's why I'm looking for a guild, I'm tired of matching up with random noobs on the casual match matchmaking who have no idea what they are doing.

I do pretty good roam support with Catherine and Phinn, also been practicing alot of ringo and taka lately.

So if anyone's interested in recruiting me for a guild who's actively making parties, add me in vainglory "pedofilo666" or simply PM me here in the forums or reply this thread. I can use discord, teamspeak or whatever.

NOTE: When adding me, it might say couldn't find played, that's just because of regions, which I can change at any time, simply pm me in here

pedofilo666

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved