Vainglory Forums

Looking for NA Team/Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atreu » January 11, 2016 1:30pm | Report
Hello! Like I said- I am looking for a group of people to play with regularly and develop a solid team in NA. I haven't been too active this last season- but I would like to get back into the groove with the next one, maybe compete a little?
My two best roles are Lane Ringo and Roam Ardan. However, I got to play lane Phinn and Jungle Blackfeather a bit and also like those heroes. I am decent with most others. The highest skill tier I reached from before seasons was tier 8 Simply Amazing. I would be open to playing with any player, though. The more we play the better we will be and work as a team. I have only solo Q'ed and would love to experience the other side!
I would like to use Discord or some form of chat app so that we can communicate objectives. Reply here and I will hit you up.
"Harmony can never be constructed if we all sing the same note"

Atreu
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by khybot » January 14, 2016 8:52am | Report
I pm'd you. still looking for a team?

khybot
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aranfell » February 28, 2016 2:14pm | Report
If you are looking for people to play with I'd love to! Solo queue can be pretty finicky for me so playing with others is what I'd like most. My IGN is Vaziel if you are interested (although my highest tier was (6) PG Silver definitely not 8!). I do use Discord as well.

Aranfell
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » March 1, 2016 8:55am | Report
If youre still looking we use discord, we stream, im active a lot. Im t7 gold right now. Looking forward to hearing from you (:

KiNGx
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved