Vainglory Forums

looking for pros and team invites

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ozora » June 1, 2016 7:42am | Report
Hello there. Im not a good writer, so i will make this as i can
First time playing vg, i reached the hotness gold in my first try. I dont see it as bad though.
And now is my second season, i reached simply amazing gold, just 1 more win from pinnacle. I keep doing this by solo queue, since even if i have friends, they dont wanna play with me because they have their own playmates. But then it happens.
I keep meeting with these players, keep doing noob things, afks, intentionals, and mistakes. My rank drop continously until now im in hotness gold. I usually win when i play lane or some specific jungle hero, but in drafting you cant force the pick. Im really in frustation right now, since many people playing noobly or unaware of game mechanics. It just makes me mad and frustetd.
My dream is to become one of professional gamer, to live by playing games and sorts, but i just dont find the people that is willing to do it with me. People in my ranking sucks, even in this simply amazing tier. Ii had watched many videos on youtube, streams, read forums, but since this is a team game, i cant beat all 3 vs 1. So basically i need a friend that has the same willing to advance their rank with me.
So finally, what i wanted from this thread, is if you have the skill and the tier, please, invite me. Im looking for those who could free me from playing with these noobs. I know its like i nailed everyone saying that everybody sucks, but hey? I know somebody out there is not, and i wanted to know you and play games with you. So pretty pretty please invite me :) i will be glad

Name : KusageOZ

Ozora
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » June 2, 2016 3:29pm | Report
Hi, my IGN is Will3214, and I am on NA server. I try to play a couple matches every day, and although I am only tier 1 since I am just getting back into the game, when a new season comes around I will be ranking a lot. I will add you and you can decide if you want to play together.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » June 2, 2016 3:30pm | Report
are you not on NA?

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ozora » June 4, 2016 6:37am | Report
Sorry, im from SEA. but thanks for your consideration :)

Ozora

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved