Vainglory Forums

Looking for ranked team up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Odin » July 27, 2017 8:27am | Report
Hi I my ign is dabomb69 my region is North america I really love vainglory nothing compares to the thrill of a heated match in the halcyon fold but I have a problem I have been stuck at skill tier three gold and I am stuck there I want to play God's fun exiting matches even if I don't won but I can't seem to get that out of solo q . I want to learn and get better I have looked at guides and videos but it just doesn't seem to be enough, I want someone to help me in game and play alongside with I have a discord and am more than happy to use it even if I'm not being fought during a match and it is just in voice chat that that's fine. I am content playing captain jungle or carry I usually play as blackfeather, vox, adagio, or phinn. I'm am very active and my schedule is very flexible I'm willing to play whenever and would love to have someone to help me grow and get better at this great game and I don't want to quit playing it because I'm stuck in ranked. So please if someone could help me than don't be shy. And I have asked most of my friends but they are all around my same skill tier and they aren't that active. If you are interested reply here or messege me on vainglory or discord. My discord tag is ada9090#3186

Odin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved