Vainglory Forums

Looking for some teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JCW18 » May 26, 2015 3:05pm | Report
Been playing Vainglory for about 3 weeks, and I love it. However getting sick of solo play, so many trolls and AFKers. Looking to increase my rank, and thus looking for some dedicated American time zone team members. I play Petal, Joule, and SAW really well in the lane, however later in the game I am comfortable going into the jungle if I use Petal and Joule. My username is the same as my forum name. Thanks everyone :)

JCW18
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aranfell » May 30, 2015 5:58am | Report
Hello there! I have had similar issues with solo queuing but more of teammates who don't make good builds or play people properly, but I've definitely had trolls. :P I'd be more than happy to team up with you. I'm eastern time and depending on the day I play day or night. My IGN is Vaziel and I'm Not Bad Gold skill tier. Hope you find good teammates to party with! I play almost anyone in the game, so I'm good with playing whoever.

Aranfell
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hitman247 » May 30, 2015 11:38am | Report
Hello I could be a potential teammate
IGN: Hitman247
Skill tier: I fluctuate between getting there gold and not bad bronze and silver
The heroes i play: Catherine/celeste
I would prefer to communicate using skype but if that is not an option that would be fine-Name hitman5464 on skype

I'm karma level 13 with 89 wins.
I can play on weekends and week days after 4pm

Hope to hear from you!

Hitman247
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JayKarl » May 30, 2015 11:44am | Report
Hey guys I'm interested in joining. I've solo played most of the times and I am so tired of non skilled players. I ave over 280 wins and have been pretty good silver but I am now decentish bronze and can't seem to get a win without losing 5-6 times. I main adagio and vox with a side of petal. My name is JayKarl hope to hear from you guys

JayKarl
Quote | PM | +Rep by JCW18 » May 30, 2015 12:51pm | Report
Hitman247 wrote:

Hello I could be a potential teammate
IGN: Hitman247
Skill tier: I fluctuate between getting there gold and not bad bronze and silver
The heroes i play: Catherine/celeste
I would prefer to communicate using skype but if that is not an option that would be fine-Name hitman5464 on skype

I'm karma level 13 with 89 wins.
I can play on weekends and week days after 4pm

Hope to hear from you!

JayKarl wrote:

Hey guys I'm interested in joining. I've solo played most of the times and I am so tired of non skilled players. I ave over 280 wins and have been pretty good silver but I am now decentish bronze and can't seem to get a win without losing 5-6 times. I main adagio and vox with a side of petal. My name is JayKarl hope to hear from you guys

Cool to hear from both of you, I'm sending you both a friend request :) I look forward to entering the Thunderdome with you all

JCW18

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved