Vainglory Forums

Looking for team and guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by igneel777 » September 2, 2017 12:54pm | Report
Hey there!
I used to be a addict to this game(still am). I took a break from game and now starting back and want a good active guild and team. I just want to play rank with players I know. Well we all see those professionals making games and want to try those. But you need a good team that understands current meta and sync with you. I play a approx of 2-3 hrs at night after studies(university student you see) I play 1-3am ist. Main role carry.
Hero pool- Ringo vox skaarf adagio joule Rona(lane and jungle) petal(jungle)baron krull(jungle) kestrel(wp) these are the heroes I am really good with. And decent performance with rest.
I like very passive early game, just farm up don't fight much unless for mine or early turret and then go full aggro post 15mins. I have all heroes unlocked. I prefer to have 3man rank parties over everything.
ign- igneel777
Discord- Bhavesh #1487(preferred)
Whatsapp- +91-9423412478

igneel777
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRealGoldenNova » September 16, 2017 11:56pm | Report
Rank?

TheRealGoldenNova

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved