Vainglory Forums

Looking for team heading for tournaments (EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CKreed » June 5, 2018 4:53am | Report
I played the game upon release but left the community two years ago. I know a lot has since changed but I am ready to come back to VainGlory. I currently am not ranked in 5v5 and T3 in 3v3 but I was once T4/T5 and I took the break afterwards. I am looking for a team with discord and an active guild. My favourite characters are Koshka and Vox for jungling near mid and bot and grinding at bot lane respectively. I play Jungle and grind out monsters and hope to play with a great team. My IGN is StarLander and my discord is CKreedJW#0017 so hit me up on discord if you are willing to let me join your guild. (P.S I am currently an owner of a clan but I am not active in any roster so I am willing to be a player for a VG clan and we may be able to merge or partner up if it may happen.)

CKreed

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved