Vainglory Forums

Looking to build a team of 6. If interested please read! (New)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bonez » April 25, 2016 8:39am | Report
Looking to create a solid team of six.

What I'm looking for is:
Active players
Can't be inactive more then 2 days
Can do ranked
Has more then 8 hero's
And is looking to have some fun but be competitive at the same time.
Must be able to use discord for communication.

At this point it doesn't matter how good you are since we all need to learn somewhere. All I ask is that we have good communication and help each other out if you see something any one of us should have done different.

If you are interested hit me up on
Vainglory
Or on here.

Hope to hear from some people soon.

Bonez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bonez » April 25, 2016 10:03am | Report
I know how many people are looking at the post if you have any questions just let me know

Bonez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Badass911 » April 28, 2016 6:25am | Report
Hello spednaz
Im badass911 sorry for the name created by my brother
Could I join your guild?
I play Taka. Can't say im a good fighter or a normal one but usually I killed more than 10 and following by few death
Look forward to hearing u !

ZOLA
From cambodia

Badass911
Quote | PM | +Rep by ibearyy » April 28, 2016 7:20am | Report
Hi, im tier 4 gold one year of experience and main ozo but i can play supp or lane add me ig : Ibeary

ibearyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bonez » May 5, 2016 7:16pm | Report
Left an inactive team and I am looking for team mates again

Bonez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » May 8, 2016 2:13pm | Report
So that's what happened, eh? Funny. I remember things much differently. That first night you joined our team was the best. We played quite a few games and trounced other players and then just got to know each other and made new friends. Then the next day I wanted to play another game with you but you were already playing with your guild which is fine. I casually requested next game to which you said no which was fine. And we got to play a game or two later which was nice. But then the next day was when things went downhill. The captain asked to play a game with us. You said just a moment and I said not until later. You two played a game together which ended up in a loss because the extra was cannon fodder. The next morning, you were gone. You left the team, unfriended us in VG and Discord, and we were left with one question: why? Why would you leave the team so soon after joining if you told us you really liked being a part of it? So we were forced to ponder about this for the next week and a half until I came across this post where you were kind enough to provide an answer. We qould have been fine if you just didn't think the team would work out for you or you got a better offer, but when I saw your answer I was just baffled. "Left an inactive team". Is that so, eh? So we were the inactive ones when I said I couldn't play until later once, but you saying no to playing multiple times was excusable? I'm sorry, but no. That's not how it works. I'm sorry I wasn't able to wait on your hand and foot. But I thought we had a good thing going in our team. Well cheers, then. I don't like crossing people that I consider a friend, but as a wise person once said, "You gon act like a *****, you gon die like a *****".

Shundo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved