Vainglory Forums

Looking to Join a Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by islander » March 2, 2016 12:06pm | Report
I was part of a guild initially, but the members were not very active and rarely teamed up to play. I am looking to play more team matches and such with other members to improve my skills as well as other members skills. I am currently still starting out on the game (44 wins). I play 1-2 times a day. I am level l2 (almost 13) Still working on building up glory to unlock enough characters to play ranked matches. I feel I am a decent player when paired with other decent players. I play these 3 characters the most (Ringo, Ardan, Koska) I have others I have played, but not enough currently to be a character I am fully comfortable playing in a ranked match. I understand the objectives of the game for the most part.

islander
Quote | PM | +Rep by KriessVG » March 3, 2016 8:33am | Report
hey mate!

fancy joining us? we are level 30 guild currently.

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment/the-valkyrie-eu-guild-28075

See yah!

KriessVG
Quote | PM | +Rep by Untsmei7 » March 12, 2016 4:02am | Report
Hey Add Untsmei7

Untsmei7

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved