Vainglory Forums

NA Guild RECRUITING [Locked N Loaded]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chachie » April 20, 2016 1:59pm | Report
Locked N Loaded!

- New Guild -

Hey everyone, I'm here to recruit for my newest guild! Yes, we opened up pretty late! I know, have a lot of catching up to do... but besides the fact of all that. I have already solid, committed, loyal, active, and great personality members to get this guild going!
We're a mature crowd, with a lot of adult humor, blunt, and very open! No shyness here, and you can be yourself without being judged! We all have fun with whatever we're doing in-game, out, losing, or winning.. lol
We're 50/50 competitive / and fun eventful.
Speaking of events, starting off a $50 Highest Guild Gained member giveaway within the guild to start us off sharp! There;s a lot more to it, events, tourney hosting, personal teams within the guild to be sponsored and promoted as well (those competitive kiddos with nasty talent).
I'm always willing to help those within my family!

MUST requirements
Have KiK application (free) and be an active user in it. We'll give you a warm, fun welcome!
Have Discord application (free) and be an active user in it. You DON'T have to talk right away if you're shy, take your time hear us out. And how we communicate with each other until your comfortable to start conversing with us! Until than, you can keep your mic on mute if that's what you'd prefer BUT be active in it!
Whilst posting your igns, post a brief comment on what you're looking for in a guild!
Thanks!

free image host

Chachie
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheKrul » April 20, 2016 6:11pm | Report
if you got a spot on the guild i'd love to join.

TheKrul
Quote | PM | +Rep by PelvicWrestling » April 20, 2016 7:01pm | Report
This guild sounds great I just have a couple questions on fame and rank requirements, lets talk about it some my ign is: Inphinncible

PelvicWrestling

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved