Vainglory Forums

NA Guild: Sweet Sushi [no tier requirements]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » March 20, 2018 11:57am | Report
Welcome to the Sweet Sushi forum page

We are a family oriented, semi-competitive to competitive guild that's always looking for new members and improvement. We are active, and encouraging of our members through any struggle they may go through in game or in real life. Whether you're unranked or Vainglorious Gold, it doesn't matter, as long as you have a positive encouraging attitude. Skills can be taught, attitude can't be changed. We are not the kind of guild who kicks their members because they do not gain enough fame. As I said, all our guildmates who are in Sweet Sushi are part of our family.

We want to prove to the community something : an active and salt-free guild with no fame requirements & minimum tier CAN exist. We also want to be sure that our guildmates are feeling comfortable here.

By applying, you agree to ;
- Be active in game and in Discord
- Always respect your guildmates/players who you're playing with or against
- Keep toxicity outside :Stop:Troll
- Keep our discord server clean
- And obviously, have fun ;) :oldskoolGamer

If you to wish join, please join our discord server! :
https://discord.gg/SRNb3r3

Our Discord server is also open to the community! But please, if you are an applicant, advise admins. It will make it simpler.
Side-note : in order to join, you will need to pass an interview. Why? It makes it easier to catch toxic players or those who aren’t really putting any effort in the interview join.
Side-note 2 : Reminder ; This is a NA Guild. Many players from other regions wanted to join but didn’t know the guild’s region.

Thank you for taking your time to read! :oldskoolD

Note : if you have any question about the guild, you are free to ask me here or in Discord.

Icehermit
Quote | PM | +Rep by RoryC98 » April 13, 2018 10:20am | Report
May i join? I play alot of blitz mainly :) IGN: RoryC69

RoryC98
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » April 17, 2018 12:07pm | Report
active! Rory join the discord

Icehermit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xynz » June 24, 2018 1:20pm | Report
May i join username XynzNA

Xynz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » June 29, 2018 8:44am | Report
Got chu

Icehermit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » July 27, 2018 1:19pm | Report
We have about 10 openings still, help us hit 50 active members!

Icehermit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neilben » August 22, 2018 11:18pm | Report
We have 1-2 slots left!

Neilben
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » October 7, 2018 8:05pm | Report
After some fall cleaning we have some more spots! Sushi is running out, hurry and get your spot!

Icehermit
Quote | PM | +Rep by minobaloko » November 29, 2018 7:28am | Report
Icehermit wrote:
Welcome to the Sweet Sushi forum page

We are a family oriented, semi-competitive to competitive guild that's always looking for new members and improvement. We are active, and encouraging of our members through any struggle they may go through in game or in real life. Whether you're unranked or Vainglorious Gold, it doesn't matter, as long as you have a positive encouraging attitude. Skills can be taught, attitude can't be changed. We are not the kind of guild who kicks their members because they do not gain enough fame. As I said, all our guildmates who are in Sweet Sushi are part of our family.

We want to prove to the community something : an active and salt-free guild with no fame requirements & minimum tier CAN exist. We also want to be sure that our guildmates are feeling comfortable here.

By applying, you agree to ;
- Be active in game and in Discord
- Always respect your guildmates/players who you're playing with or against
- Keep toxicity outside :Stop:Troll
- Keep our discord server clean
- And obviously, have fun ;) :oldskoolGamer

If you to wish join, please join our discord server! :
https://discord.gg/TfFmBRq

Our Discord server is also open to the community! But please, if you are an applicant, advise admins. It will make it simpler.
Side-note : in order to join, Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime you will need to pass an interview. Why? It makes it easier to catch toxic players or those who aren’t really putting any effort in the interview join.
Side-note 2 : Reminder ; This is a NA Guild. Many players from other regions wanted to join but didn’t know the guild’s region.

Thank you for taking your time to read! :oldskoolD

Note : if you have any question about the guild, you are free to ask me here or in Discord.

We have about 10 openings still, help us hit 50 active members!

minobaloko
Quote | PM | +Rep by Icehermit » December 1, 2018 4:12pm | Report
Just got back from the holidays and looking for some active members to fill our empty slots!

Icehermit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved