Vainglory Forums

[NA] Jungle Player LFG

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 23, 2014 11:32pm | Report
I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of afk players or horribly unskilled noobs. The devs are working on afk players I'm sure, but atm it's very annoying.

I'm currently 3/4 through Karma level 9 and consider myself pretty good though my current tier is "not bad" as a result from so many afk matches.

I'm good with any jungle player but prefer Koshka or Glaive.

I'm a weak lane player and would not recommend having me take that role XD

I respond to pings, help out with team fights, and jump in the lane when needed (first I need to farm and level up so try to stay out of trouble ;)). I find my main role is to secure and retain objectives, help with team fights, and thirdly make lane pushes when the time is right.

I have Kik and can communicate via it.

That's about it. ^_^
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 24, 2014 3:46am | Report
How do you not die at least once? xD
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 24, 2014 9:18am | Report
AboveAverage wrote:

How do you not die at least once? xD

With Glaive it was just an awesome build and awesome teammates. I was using Sixx's Serpent Tank King (I think that's the name). It was actually my first time I used Glaive in a while, so you should definitely check it out if you like Glaive.
Koshka was very interesting. I had two unskilled teammates who both went afk at 11 min in. I basically tried to hold out at the base as long as possible. Luckily the other team were just as unskilled and came solo so I could kill them with base turrets help, heal up and wait.
So it really does depend.
I'd say the perfect storm for such a score would include:
Playing the hero you do best with and are comfortable with
Finding a great build for the hero
Having awesome teammates (and having a buddy who jungles with you if your jungle)
Lots of luck
An unskilled enemy team
Teleporting back to base (for health) every time I'm below half health
Not pursuing any enemy hero when you yourself are vulnerable (they may lead you to another enemy here)
And not engaging in team fights if you think the outcome will be bad (don't let them get that ace!)
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved