Vainglory Forums

[NA] New Guild Looking for Active Team Members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JDH206 » January 16, 2016 11:43am | Report
Starting a new guild called ST8 2 THE VAIN and am looking for active players.

Guild Values:
    Treat other members with respect
    Stay active and try to play, at a minimum, 1-2 games with guild mates a day.
    If we reach Level 99, Veterans will be grandfathered into the guild for the start of the next season (AKA guaranteed payout)
    Help your teammates grow by chatting about and providing constructive feedback after games
    Activity is more important than player rank. But play ranked with your key heroes and use casual matches for experimentation. (Our target is level 5 and 6 players)

To join the guild, post a message here or friend me in VG. My IGN is JHO206.

Cheers and I look forward to creating a guild that lore will be written about.

JDH206
Quote | PM | +Rep by ArmoredC12 » January 18, 2016 8:14pm | Report
Hi i am currently looking for a guild i play pretty regularly i usually play at night and all day on weeknds because of my busy work schedule tell if that works for you or not my name is ArmoredChris12

ArmoredC12
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » January 19, 2016 9:17pm | Report
I'm interested in joinin this here guild. My IGN is Shundo

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Flipsie » January 20, 2016 2:14am | Report
I would like to join,i am a level 8 player,and quite active.Also,i'd like to see how the experiment turns out :)

Flipsie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved