Vainglory Forums

[NA] North Remembers RECRUITING

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sid50 » January 30, 2016 7:24am | Report
We're all about having fun and getting better together, so we do not have a minimum skill tier or tryouts. We just ask that you be respectful of your guildmates and try to play a guild match at least once every 3 days.

We use discord to voice-communicate during games and groupme to communicate outside the game. While neither is required, they both add a lot of fun and make communication much easier.

If you're interested in joining,comment here and include a short message about why you want to join, your favorite heroes, and your ign so we can add you to the guild.

We are currently at level 19 and pushing to get to 90+ before end of season, so if you are active and willing to contribute, we want you!

Sid50
Quote | PM | +Rep by coltim » January 30, 2016 8:41am | Report
Hey, I never join a guild and i would be favorite in yours ;)
I am French, and actually play with a friend. We'd be glad to play with you

coltim
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sid50 » January 30, 2016 10:54am | Report
We would love to have both you and your friend as long as you guys are active which im sure you are.Can you get groupme(free app on playstore)? Trust me, it helps a ton.
Looking forward to meeting you soon

PS just wanted to check if you are in NA server? Since you said you were French i kinda assumed you were in EU, but if you are in NA then hope to hear from you soon✌

Sid50
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sid50 » January 31, 2016 6:34am | Report
Bump for level 20!!!
Aiming to level up faster,if you are active and play a guild match every 3 days, come join the fun!!

Sid50
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rambz » February 1, 2016 11:28am | Report
Please add me! Rambz

Rambz
Quote | PM | +Rep by stealthief77 » February 2, 2016 5:54am | Report
I've never been in a Guild before. I haven't played this game for a long time, but when I was first starting out, Skaarf had just come out. I love this game and don't know why I had stopped playing. My favorite characters are Koshka for Jungle and Celeste for Lane, and I plan on buying Phinn as a Roam.
My IGN is stealthief77.
In the bush, ganking your doodz.

stealthief77

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved