Vainglory Forums

(NA) Starting a competitive 5v5 team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NotrubBelac » April 20, 2018 12:56pm | Report
I am looking for experienced players who are striving to be the best at VG. Players who want to practice regularly and build a team that's able to play in tournaments and win. I want players who are willing to take the time to work on their individual skills and team skills. Good teams don't form overnight it takes time to build synergy so patience and maturity is required.

I myself midlane but am open to playing other positions. My current 5v5 rank is T10 bronze and I am only considering T9 golds and up for the team. I want teammates that are willing to take the time necessary to improve individual skill and team skill. I don't want people who expect the team to work out right away and leave after a few losses. Need people to see a loss as an opportunity to find flaws and improve on them.

If you're interested or want more information add me on discord
HashSlingnSlashr#3982

NotrubBelac

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved