Vainglory Forums

(NA) T7+ team looking for guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by peachykeen » June 7, 2016 1:43pm | Report
(NA) Team VainFreeze {VFRZ} is looking for a guild.

About us:

• TribalZero – lane main, jungle second
• StaleOreo – jungle main, lane & roam second
• BackAtIt – lane & jungle main, roam second
• peachykeen – roam main, jungle second

We rank as a team every week night between 10pm and 1am EST, and individually outside of that time. Everyone is active almost every day, and only very rarely is anyone inactive longer than 48 hours.

All of us are currently T7S or better, and we want to hit T8S by the end of this season. All have Great Karma. We’re respectful, good humoured, and play well with others. Rage pinging and general jackassery isn’t our thing.

We play hard in ranked, and goof off / try new comps in casuals.

About your guild:

• Median T7 or better, you don’t recruit or keep players below T6
• You have 35 members or more, and recruit to maintain 40 or more
• Activity is monitored and players who don’t stay active get the boot
• You have active, thoughtful leadership, and don’t tolerate toxic players
• Ideally you use Discord for comms

(In other words, it would be awesome to have lots of cool people of similar skill tier to play with.)

Let me know if you've got a guild and think we might fit.

peachykeen
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celestialite » June 8, 2016 4:49pm | Report
Our guild does not have a high tier, but you guys are more than welcome to join our guild if you want to. There are 3 of us whose highest skill tier has been hotness in past seasons.

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/54788/
I am Celestialite. I am a Roam main. Least favorite position is Lane. Add me.

IGN : Celestialite
Server : NA
Guild : [PHNX] Order of Shadows <- Join Here
Team : SHDO Shadow Troopers

Celestialite
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeOnNezZy » June 9, 2016 5:14am | Report
Hey bro. Me and a few friends just started up a new guild. Currently we have 21 members but the guild is only about 2 weeks old. We discord almost everyday. We have a focus on hotness above players with a few PoA and SA people. However we do have a few people below tier 7 whom we are training. They are brand new to the game and we want to help them skill up. We do this because we look at Vg and want to have a community of our own. I mostly jungle and sometimes lane as they are my roots to this game but roam is arguably my best position as I am able to hold my own in roam against SA and PoA players. Clutch fountains and crucibles OP.
Here are few things I am doing as Captain to make the guild a sound and active community. Every week the player who has progressed the most in fame receives a free 12 hr boost from me. Every Month the player who has progressed the most in fame will receive a $10 gift card. We always meet on dsicord to play a few matches, fool around, try out new builds or just troll builds but we are also trying to set up meeting every week for private matches with fixed roles to make sure everyone is growing.
IGN: NeOnNezZy
Co Captain IGN: Yiming24SoloQ
Main Heroes: Taka, Ringo, Krul, Glaive
Roam Heroes: Phinn, Arden, Fortress
Guild: [VLGY] Void Legacy
Server: NA
Skill Tier: Hotness Silver
Hope to see your team and your talent in our guild bro. See you at the Fold.

NeOnNezZy
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved